Monday, December 19, 2005

I Should have taken the blue pill

London in December. A whirlwind of partying. Kicks off at my Birthday on the 29th of Nov, when me Alix, Kath and Dave (plus some other guy) go to see a free screening of Enter the Dragon, which is being put on by Tiger Beer.

Cue much free beer (helped by free beer from my pimp earlier), much kung fu cries from us (in the cinema and later at the pub, while re-enacting some of Bruce Lee's moves), much kebab, and much hangover in the morning.

Bleagh.

The the xmas party season begins. 2 do's at the GLA, plus various other parties and random drinks. Plus, of course some drinking after rugby - now that I have rejoined my old team the Ealing Exiles (No one likes us, we dont care.)

Did I mention the GLA? amusing place to work. good people, great location (right by london bridge station - only 40 min commute). So of course I ditched it and have taken a job in Harrow-on-the-Hill. In zone freaking 5!

Bleagh.

And to show you what I was giving up....





Left to right... Tower hill, Tower Bridge, and the One Testy of Ken (aka City Hall).














And looking across the river... From left to right, London Bridge, HMS Belfast, and a Giant Space Penis (aka the Gherkin).







And of course a gratiutous night shot. Ahhh.

No comments: